What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A one-click registry scan and repair software
- Eliminating problems shutting applications down and problems shutting the computer down
- Automatically speeding up, cleaning up and repairing your windows registry
- Getting rid of task manager errors anddriver update errors
- Removing chkdsk errors and scan disk errors
- Eliminating dreaded windows bluescreens
- Ridding you of PC system failure
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Registry Easy scores 70.66/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.acautilities.com/re/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: acautilities.com you’ll also be taken through to acautilities.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)